View this chapter in “Research Studies Related to Snowmobiling Impacts”. Studies for which full reports are available have links below (blue titles only).
- Comparability Assessment of Snowmobile and Snowcoach Transportation Event Impacts (2013)
- Recreational conflict is affective: The case of cross-country skiers and snowmobiles (2004)
- Forests and regional development: Economic impacts of woodland use for recreation and timber in Wisconsin (1999)
- Analyzing public inputs to multiple objective decisions on national forests using conjoint analysis (1998)
- Conflicts on multiple-use trails: Synthesis of the literature and state of the practice; Federal FHWA-PD-94-031 (1994)
- Perceived conflict between urban cross-country skiers and snowmobilers in Alberta (1982)
- Conflict in outdoor recreation: A theoretical perspective (1980)